Building surveyor resume
This free sample resume for a building surveyor has an accompanying building surveyor sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
7 Cottontail Avenue
Brisbane, QLD 4101
Mobile: 0405 666 999
Home: 07 5499 6699
Email: [email protected]
For the last two years I have worked as a field assistant for Building & Land Surveyors, where I have helped with small and large-scale surveying projects. I am looking to further enhance my skills and experience as a surveyor and I have had broad experience in sales and customer service, which have honed my communications skills. I have recently graduated from an Associate Degree in Geographic Information Systems course with honours.
Building & Land Surveyors
- Organising equipment and peg out site
- Assisting surveyor with measurements
- Providing advice to lawyers on researched issues
- Input collected data into computer
- Assessing building and land plans
- Acting as occasional coordinating surveyor for projects
- Assisting with site inspections
- Suggested methods for streamlining processes which Land Surveyors made standard procedure
- Responsible for overseeing smaller projects and clients
- Employee of the month, three times
- Organising stock and shelving to make the store presentable
- Warehousing duties
- Serving customers and dealt with enquiries
- Organising and stocke shelves
- Operating till and handled cash
- Chasing up outstanding rentals by calling customers
- Surveying certificate
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Bronze Medallion and Senior First Aid
- Member of Queensland State Emergency Service
- Data entry, stocktaking, invoicing and cash handling experience
- Excellent organisational and motivational skills with a proven ability to work with and address large groups of people
- Swimming – have worked as a surf lifesaver
- Classical music – Beethoven is my favourite composer
- Reading – Biographies
- Softball – President of university softball club
| George Lowndes - Manager|
Building & Land Surveyors
Phone: (02) 9999 9999
email: [email protected]
| Phillipa Moore - Manager|
Email: (02) 2222 2222
Phone: [email protected]
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Virtual Assistance | Secretari...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
12 years of experience in writing resumes and cover letters that get read and get intervie...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...
Coach102 is managed by Dr. Muhammad Talha. A Ph.D., MBA and Certified Professional Resume ...