Business analyst sample job advertisement
Position: Business Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst with more than two years experience to step up into a career with a tier one investment bank. We are a key player in the banking arena and have an opening in our business analysis team for a technical-minded individual to help plan and implement investment functions for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple projects (testing, implementation, planning etc)
- Generating technical requirements analysis
- Recognising business problems and growth opportunities
- Supporting development and testing to the process improvements
This role requires strong computing skills and experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with end users and IT/technical teams. You must have an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
You will also need:
- Experience working with HiPortfolio system (general ledger, investment management and reporting functions)
- An understanding of Fund Accounting
- Strong project management skills
- Technical and financial accounting knowledge
If you have what we are looking for please contact Mark Smith on (02) 0000 0000 or send your CV to [email protected]
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Professional Resume Writer, Job Search Strategist, Talent Management and Executive Recruit...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...