Childcare job advertisement
We are a well-established childcare centre in Greenview and we are looking for a childcare worker to join our team.
This is a permanent full-time position and you will be taking care of children aged 6 mths –6 years. A key part of the role is planning, implementing and evaluating high quality, flexible and innovative educational programs for children aged 6 mths –6 years.
To succeed in this position you will need:
- at least one year experience working in childcare
- a first aid certificate
- a current working with children card ('Blue Card') and police check
- a genuine interest in working with children
- the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- a positive, friendly attitude
- high-level verbal and written communication skills
- initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision.
We offer an award rate salary, and you will be working in great conditions.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to the managing director.