Civil-structural engineer sample job advertisement
- World class construction projects
- Industry leading training and development
- Exceptional salary package
Are you a civil/structural engineer seeking a new challenge with a well-established and reputable global company? We welcome expressions of interest from exceptional engineers to work on our subdivision and ground engineering projects.
Ideally you will have demonstrated project experience in subdivisions, sewer and water reticulation, road works and earth works. You will need to have working knowledge in using AutoCAD and 12D. You can expect to work on a broad range of projects including high-end residential apartments, office blocks, shopping centres, hospitals and educational facilities.
The successful applicant will have:
- a Bachelor's degree
- at least three years relevant experience
- self motivation
- a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- a focus on time and resource management
- solid communication and computer skills
- outstanding people management and project execution capability.
To confidentially apply for this role, or for further information, please contact:
PO Box 0000
Alfdale WA 6001
(08) 9212 2121