Clinical psychologist sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a clinical psychologist has an accompanying clinical psychologist sample resume and clinical psychologist sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Townsville Therapy Clinic is a full service counselling and wellbeing clinic that provides quality support to individuals, groups and organisations. Our team of highly trained staff includes registered psychologists, accredited social workers, child specialists and mediation professionals.
We are currently looking for a registered clinical psychologist to join our specialist staff base. Ideally you will have experience with a broad range of conditions including addictions, behavioural concerns, anxiety, grief and loss, stress and trauma.
- Provide psychological and therapeutic services to a range of clientele
- Conduct clinical consultations and diagnostic assessments
- Prepare documentation, correspondence and reports
- Some weekend work required
- Full registration as a clinical psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, and eligibility for membership of the Australian Psychological Society and the Australian Clinical Psychologists Association
- Be registered as a clinical psychologist under the Medicare Scheme and have accreditation with Medicare to provide services under Mental Health Care Plans
- CBT experience essential and ACT and DCT experience highly desirable
- Working with children check (WWCC)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience
To apply, send your resume to Kate Washington, Senior Administration Officer, at email@example.com.