Computer analyst/programmer job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a computer analyst/programmer has an accompanying computer analyst/programmer sample resume and computer analyst/programmer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Silicon Grove is looking for a resourceful, results-driven analyst/programmer.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing innovative and practical technical solutions and applications/software
- Testing, installing, evaluating and maintaining new systems and programs
- Developing technical specifications
- Providing operation support for issues that cannot be resolved by first and second level
- support Project planning and reporting
- Assisting application development projects by providing advice and support in relation to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Providing support to the Senior Analyst Programmer
Skills required to carry out the role include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Thorough understanding of the design and implementation of management software, database management, enterprise application integration, program testing and business analysis
- Experience in SQL administration, querying and development
- Good systems and process analysis skills
- Must be a team player committed to working in a continuously improving and quality environment
- Independent decision-making capability and proactive problem-solving skills
- Highly developed negotiation and relationship building skills
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
If you think you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Silicon Grove HR on (02) 9333 1111.
Applications close 21 August 2012.