Corporate lawyer sample job ad
This sample job advertisement for a corporate lawyer has an accompanying corporate lawyer sample resume and corporate lawyer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Corporate Lawyer, REF: 314A
Austin Carlisle, located in Sydney’s humming CBD, is enjoying substantial growth and is looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic corporate lawyer. Working with a friendly team with exceptional partners, you’ll be given the support you need to fast-track your legal career. Austin Carlisle is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier legal firms. Our six-strong legal team has assisted over 60 companies through their public offerings in Australia, and our international client list is formidable. We also act on behalf of over a dozen institutional clients, completing a range of corporate and litigation work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Shareholder-approved acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder buyouts
- Management buyouts
- Venture capital and private equity
- Equity fundraisings
- Takeovers and reverse takeovers/li>
- Mergers and acquisitions/li>
- Initial public offerings
- Managed investment schemes/li>
- Corporate strategy, structuring and execution
- Dispute resolution
- Due diligence
- Dual listings
- General compliance guidance on the Corporations Act
You will need:
- Between 1 and 3 years PAE in a respected mid-tier corporate practice or in-house legal department
- Excellent academic record/li>
- Sound drafting skills and exceptional accuracy
- To be a strong strategic and analytical thinker
- To enjoy a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Up-to-date knowledge on relevant legislation
- Excellent communication skills and engaging personality
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
If successful, you'll receive solid mentoring from our senior partners, and a generous and competitive remuneration package. We also actively work to ensure our employees have a good work–life balance through flexible work schedules and well-being programs. This would be an excellent career move for a gifted lawyer looking to progress from a mid-tier or specialist boutique practice.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we'd love to hear from you. Please call HR Manager Helen Thomas on (02) 9999 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.