Cover letter for my first job
This free sample cover letter, for young people seeking their first job, has an accompanying sample resume to help you put together a winning job application.
17 Petersvan Road
Carlingford North SA 5992
Mobile: 0469 777 777
14 Polygon Avenue
Saddledale SA 5810
Dear Ms Narajaya
Re: Casual and Part-time Waitressing Roles, Green Cafe
It was good speaking to you on the phone this morning. As discussed, I am writing to submit my details for casual and part-time waitressing roles at Green Cafe. I'm a Year 10 student at Carlingford High School and would be available to work shifts all weekend and after 3.30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
In the past I have enjoyed dining at the Green Cafe and admire the efficient, friendly and polite staff there. I believe my friendly and approachable nature and my strong work ethic would make me a valuable addition to the team.
I am a good communicator, have initiative and am cool-headed in stressful situations. I'm also a team player, as demonstrated by my achievements in the school netball team. My ability to speak conversational French may be of use with your customers.
I have attached my resume and am available to attend an interview when it suits you.
I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your team.
Popular Course Searches
- masters in counselling australia
- cert iv mediation
- masters in counselling online
- masters of counselling psychology
- diploma of counselling adelaide
- masters of counselling correspondence
- masters in counselling nsw
- courses for counselling vic
- master of counselling external australia
- jansen newman institute courses correspondence
- diploma of counselling course online australia
- counsellor courses distance
- cert iv mediation online courses
- master of counselling online australia
- gov funded counselling courses online