Development manager resume
This free sample resume for a development manager has an accompanying development manager sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
117 Darley Street
North Park NSW 2000
Mobile: 0903 222 343
Home: (02) 9200 0000
Email: [email protected]
I have nine years experience in property development including four years managing large-scale development projects. I have extensive experience managing environmentally sustainable properties and am looking to focus my career in this direction.
Graduated: November 2006
Graduated: November 2001
Stryder Property Group
- Oversee and manage all stages of large-scale commercial projects
- Manage new buildings, major renovations and relocations for clients
- Organise building inspections
- Supervise maintenance needs and address any building defects
- Monitor construction progress
- Liaise with statutory authorities and community groups for project approvals
- Manage project timeframes and approve construction and delivery
- Identify future sites for acquisition
- Coordinate contractors throughout construction and refurbishment processes
- Prepare comprehensive feasibility studies for reconstruction and renovation projects
- Implemented a successful sustainability project which received excellent feedback from corporate clients
- Proposed and implemented structural changes to the company to move towards sustainable development
- Commended by CEO for diplomatic management of a difficult project
Hawkins Building Consultants
- Handle maintenance and repairs
- Manage clients and building projects
- Provide professional advice to landlords and tenants
- Present construction plans to property owners
- Work closely with the development manager to locate potential sites for acquisition
- Organise feasibility studies for new developments
- Monitor progress on development projects
- Promoted to larger projects within one year of employment
- State Achievement Award for effective organisational skills, 2004
North Park Real Estate Pty Ltd
- Manage day-to-day administrative duties such as data entry and file tenant information
- Help tenants with maintenance queries
- Process all maintenance request forms
- Process tenants' monthly rent payments
- Liaise with landlords and tenants
- Supervise the budget and event arrangements for the company's Christmas party
National Real Estate Organisation of Australia (NREOA)
- Greet clients and explain callers' queries over the phone
- Liaise with relevant government bodies
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Organise client invites and venue hire for NREOA's annual charity fundraising event
Available on request
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...