Digital project manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a digital project manager has an accompanying digital project manager sample resume and digital project manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Digital Project Manager
Spidey Web Design is a small boutique web design and development agency in Hobart that creates innovative and inspiring websites. We have an extensive list of clients, including high profile and government projects. Our project scope has included websites, redesigns, mobile applications and games.
We are looking for an experienced digital project manager who shares our addiction to all things tech. We are digital diehards and if you like to be the first to know (or first in line) for the latest in technology, we want to hear from you.
- Overseeing project progress and scheduling
- Coordinating team and client meetings
- Providing technical and analytical support for the project team
- Tracking and reporting on project milestones
- Ensuring project team members are aware of in-house processes
- Reporting to the Director on project advancement
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Responsible for risk management and analysis
- Accountable for project budgets
- Accountable for keeping projects within predetermined scope
- A relevant bachelor degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- High level of decision-making skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent leadership and organisational skills
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to Rhianna Spare, HR Coordinator, Spidey Web Design: [email protected].