|Natasha Kernigov - Deputy Director of Nursing|
Phone: (02) 1111 1111
Email: [email protected]
|Rosa-Marie Guerras - Clinical Nurse Consultant |
Canberra Community Mental Health
Phone: (02) 2222 2222
Email: guerras.rosa-mar[email protected]
Director of nursing sample resume
This free sample resume for a director of nursing has an accompanying director of nursing sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
4/34 Green Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
0488 888 888
(03) 0000 0000
DON with 20 years experience in mental health and nursing, who has relocated to Melbourne from Canberra and is looking for new challenges in the mental health care arena.
Completed my thesis with honours on the effects of drugs and alcohol on mental health patients. Thesis included original research and an extract was published in Mental Health Today.
Greenfields Hospital is a leading hospital situated in the heart of the city
- Managing a wide range of patients, from long-term psychiatric to short-term drug-induced psychosis patients.
- Assisting DON with day-to-day management of mental health ward.
- Leading interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, RNs, social workers and corrections officers.
- Actively participating in development and implementation of individual treatment plans for patients with broad range of mental health issues.
- Working with DON to organise rosters and manage staff issues.
- Developed policies to deal with drug-induced psychosis in consultation with the resident mental health team.
- Refined hospital policies and procedures in suicide-watch procedures, safety systems, discharge-planning and documentation.
- Trained staff in team-building, management of violent behaviours and psychotropic-medication administration.
Canberra Community Mental Health
Canberra Community Mental Health provided treatment and rehabilitation to mental health patients.
- Visiting a wide range of patients in their homes to help monitor, educate and manage their ongoing mental health problems.
- Working closely with patients, relatives and a multidisciplinary health care team to ensure best-practice care.
- Maintaining highly organised systems to ensure ongoing support and follow-ups for all patients.
- Developed strong mental health evaluation and treatment planning skills through Canberra Community Mental Health training program.
Mental Health Hospital
- Maintaining excellent standards of patient care in a 20-bed acute mental health facility.
- Developing thorough understanding of the clinical needs of a wide range of mental health patients.
- Maintaining good relationships within the multidisciplinary team, as well as with patients and relatives.
- Completed Health and Safety course with distinction grades.
|Mental health nursing||20 yrs|
|Medication administration||20 yrs|
|Patient advocacy||20 yrs|
|Patient and family education||15 yrs|
|Case management||10 yrs|
|Occupational Health and Safety||24 yrs|
I enjoy reading, knitting and making holiday hampers.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...