Early childhood teacher sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a early childhood teacher has an accompanying early childhood teacher sample resume and early childhood teacher sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Early Childhood Teacher required
The Children’s Nook is a well-respected childcare centre located in the heart of Glenbrook, on the outskirts of Adelaide. Dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and memorable experiences, we are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team, looking after the preschool room (two-to-four year olds).
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the centre's philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Help develop teaching goals for the centre and its teachers
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
You will need:
- An approved ACECQA early childhood teaching qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- Current First Aid certificate with anaphylaxis and asthma training
- Working With Children Check
- Clean medical certificate
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
The Children’s Nook prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your resume to Margery Buckingham, Centre Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org