Electrical engineer sample resume
This free sample resume for an electrical engineer has an accompanying electrical engineer sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
18 Step Street
Perth WA 6000
(08) 0000 3333
0444 444 444
As an electrical engineer with five years experience designing and developing LV to HV systems at a mining company, I have the ability to analyse complex engineering problems and recommend solutions. I’m driven, hardworking and complete all projects to an excellent standard, on time and to budget. I’m looking to take the next step in my career with an international player in the mining market.
- Prepare and review engineering plans, designs and circuit diagrams for projects.
- Execute various projects, ensuring compliance with safety requirements and Australian standards.
- Identify and propose improvements to existing electrical systems.
- Write reports detailing current systems and changes to each site.
- Periodic maintenance – battery testing, relay testing and thermography.
- Estimate cash flow projections for projects.
- Troubleshoot on electrical systems/equipment.
- Manage/coordinate mechanical engineers and software engineers.
- Maintain relationships with crews and contractors.
- Lead electrical engineer for equipment design and development at Agenome Redevelopment, SA.
- Lead electrical engineer for emergency repairs at Giapoll Iron Ore Mine, WA (execution only).
- Lead electrical engineer for Fennell Gas Conservation Project, WA (design to execution).
- Support electrical engineer for upgrades at Greenale Opal Mine, WA.
- Researched electrical systems on site at mines in WA and SA.
- Assisted with reporting on various stages of project development.
- Developed economic feasibility studies.
- Prepared, reviewed and modified contract documents and specifications.
- Assisted with routine maintenance at Preadle Nickle Mine, WA.
- Co-designer of new equipment for Sanipala Coal Mine, WA.
|Microsoft Office||Advanced||9 years|
|Windows NT/2000/XP||Advanced||10 years|
Member of Engineers Australia
2007 – Present: Contributor, Engineers Weekly
2004 – Present: Active member, UWA Alumni
2001: Vice-President, UWA Engineers Society
- Rock climbing
- Gourmet cooking
- Collecting model trains
| Stephen Angus - CEO|
Phone: (08) 1111 1111
| Fiona Gooley - President|
Phone: (08) 2222 2222