Electrician sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an electrician has an electrician sample resume and electrician sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Redwire Zone has been servicing the needs of domestic, commercial and industrial clients in East Rockentown for over 20 years.
Our Construction Department provides electrical solutions to small and medium commercial and government clients.
We require a licensed grade A electrician for work on upcoming projects.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Onsite work and management of commercial and industrial facilities
- Fault finding
- Panel wiring, construction and installation
- Labour management including other electricians, apprentices and subcontractors
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- OHS and QA documentation
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the building/sub-contracting industry
The successful candidate must have the right to work in this country and must possess:
- Current grade A electrical licence
- Current OHS White Card
- Current drivers licence
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience across a broad range of systems
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance of commercial and industrial facilities
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills
- Experience using SimPRO and PLC programming
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
This position includes vehicle, uniform and mobile phone.
The successful applicant will enjoy working to deadlines, be focused, be passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure when needed.
Please fax resume to 8888 8888 or email to Joe Hargreaves at Joe@redwire.com.au