Executive management resume (marketing)
This free sample resume for an executive marketing manager has an accompanying executive management marketing sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
23 Reardon Street
Mobile: +65 0903 222 343
Home: +65 6755 2222
Email: [email protected]
FMCG sales management expertise | Start-up, established and change management specialist | Marketing management experience | International background | Valuable network and contacts in mass market distribution channels.
- Accomplished, results-driven senior sales and marketing management executive with a proven record of establishing and growing multimillion-dollar revenue streams
- Proven success in exceeding sales targets and goals, improving organisational productivity and performance
- Ability to recruit, train and develop highly motivated performance-focused leaders
- Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of an FMCG product line from $0 to $30 million in revenue in four years
- Developed an ongoing future business plan and secured $40 million in both institutional and strategic financing during an economic downturn
- Established critical partnerships with high-level industry leaders in the sector including ABC Corp, 123 Inc and B2B
Graduated: November 1983
Graduated: November 1980
- Led 160 plus staff and managed P&L
- Guided an organisational restructure and change management initiatives that improved internal efficiency by 35 per cent and transformed the organisation into a cross-functional, customer-focused team
- Increased brand recognition and product placement in the Asia Pacific that helped to achieve the 45 per cent profit growth
- Established the 2B brand as the number one preferred brand in the territory
- Increased consumer retail channel sales by 59 per cent to $46 million
- Slashed operational and overhead costs by $4 million and increased cash flow by $2 million
- Selected for short-term contract position to lead the supply chain integration team after a company acquisition of a US competitor
- Established a global sales team and implemented processes more compatible with WorldWide Links business operations
- Jumpstarted stagnant sales and increased net sales and sales margin plans for six consecutive quarters
- Produced a 55 per cent improvement in on-time, accurate shipment of stock to customers
- Penetrated 8600 new distribution points including the three leading chain stores, newsagent chains and other retailers to produce $48 million worth of new and incremental business in just three years
- Completed the contract ahead of schedule achieving initial goas in just eight months
Rogers and Smith Pty Ltd
- Joined senior management to market a new product of consumer goods into traditional retail channels of distribution in the homewares market
- Built a full-scale sales operation from the ground up including database systems, recruitment of senior regional sales managers and developing the sales and marketing strategies
- Developed the marketing campaign in collaboration with Advertising Agency that incorporated print, electronic media and the Internet
- Established over 2000 new distribution doors in just six months
- Achieved $15 million revenue target in first 18 months
National Sales Manager 1989–1992
Queensland Sales Manager 1985–1989
Territory Sales Executive 1981–1985
- Fast tracked through positions of increasing challenge and responsibility to be the national manager responsible for all strategic marketing and sales plans.
- Charged with rebuilding customer bases and reviving revenues after a company restructure
- Grew Queensland sales by 86 per cent in five years as Queensland sales manager
- Doubled the business profit margins as National sales manager by between 1989 and 1992 by rationalising sales teams around Australia
Available on request
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...