Executive management resume (marketing)
This free sample resume for an executive marketing manager has an accompanying executive management marketing sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
23 Reardon Street
Mobile: +65 0903 222 343
Home: +65 6755 2222
Email: [email protected]
FMCG sales management expertise | Start-up, established and change management specialist | Marketing management experience | International background | Valuable network and contacts in mass market distribution channels.
- Accomplished, results-driven senior sales and marketing management executive with a proven record of establishing and growing multimillion-dollar revenue streams
- Proven success in exceeding sales targets and goals, improving organisational productivity and performance
- Ability to recruit, train and develop highly motivated performance-focused leaders
- Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of an FMCG product line from $0 to $30 million in revenue in four years
- Developed an ongoing future business plan and secured $40 million in both institutional and strategic financing during an economic downturn
- Established critical partnerships with high-level industry leaders in the sector including ABC Corp, 123 Inc and B2B
Graduated: November 1983
Graduated: November 1980
- Led 160 plus staff and managed P&L
- Guided an organisational restructure and change management initiatives that improved internal efficiency by 35 per cent and transformed the organisation into a cross-functional, customer-focused team
- Increased brand recognition and product placement in the Asia Pacific that helped to achieve the 45 per cent profit growth
- Established the 2B brand as the number one preferred brand in the territory
- Increased consumer retail channel sales by 59 per cent to $46 million
- Slashed operational and overhead costs by $4 million and increased cash flow by $2 million
- Selected for short-term contract position to lead the supply chain integration team after a company acquisition of a US competitor
- Established a global sales team and implemented processes more compatible with WorldWide Links business operations
- Jumpstarted stagnant sales and increased net sales and sales margin plans for six consecutive quarters
- Produced a 55 per cent improvement in on-time, accurate shipment of stock to customers
- Penetrated 8600 new distribution points including the three leading chain stores, newsagent chains and other retailers to produce $48 million worth of new and incremental business in just three years
- Completed the contract ahead of schedule achieving initial goas in just eight months
Rogers and Smith Pty Ltd
- Joined senior management to market a new product of consumer goods into traditional retail channels of distribution in the homewares market
- Built a full-scale sales operation from the ground up including database systems, recruitment of senior regional sales managers and developing the sales and marketing strategies
- Developed the marketing campaign in collaboration with Advertising Agency that incorporated print, electronic media and the Internet
- Established over 2000 new distribution doors in just six months
- Achieved $15 million revenue target in first 18 months
National Sales Manager 1989–1992
Queensland Sales Manager 1985–1989
Territory Sales Executive 1981–1985
- Fast tracked through positions of increasing challenge and responsibility to be the national manager responsible for all strategic marketing and sales plans.
- Charged with rebuilding customer bases and reviving revenues after a company restructure
- Grew Queensland sales by 86 per cent in five years as Queensland sales manager
- Doubled the business profit margins as National sales manager by between 1989 and 1992 by rationalising sales teams around Australia
Available on request
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...