Fund manager sample job ad
This sample job advertisement for a funds manager has an accompanying fund manager sample resume and fund manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Funds Manager, REF: 35GG
Astral Investments is an internationally recognised financial services firm, providing services to financial institutions, corporations and government clients. We hold market leadership positions across a wide range of financial products and services such as fixed income and debt capital markets, equity and equity capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, corporate strategy and structure, funds administration, equities research, custody, and treasury and securities services.
Based in Sydney’s stunning CBD, we are well known for our superior work in investing high net worth client funds, with currently over $5 billion in client management.
Due to rapid growth of our client base, we are currently seeking an experienced fund manager who can take over a portfolio of existing clients throughout Australia, as well as develop new business opportunities. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking, brokering and communication skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Investing funds into appropriate shares/portfolios
- General wealth management
- Providing expert advice to clients on funds investment
- Conducting regular reviews with clients
- Establishing an accurate and timely client reporting system
- Assessing client risk profiles and creating model portfolios which suit their needs
- Undertaking all actions necessary to implement investment opportunities
- Adhering to regulatory and legislative requirements
You will need:
- Degree in Finance or related field
- Superior communication and organisational skills
- A wealth of knowledge in Australian market movements
- Strong business acumen and investment operations experience
- Strong time management skills
- PS 146 is desirable
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exceptional investment business and gain experience working with a highly professional and respected team.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, please send your resume to: Goldman Morgan, HR Director, Astral Investments, [email protected] or phone on (02) 6262 3838.