Government graduate officer resume
This free sample resume for a government graduate officer has an accompanying government graduate officer sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
72 Moran Avenue
Smithtown SA 5010
Mobile: 0427 555 555
Home: 08 5555 5555
Email: [email protected]
I am a recent communications graduate seeking a government position that will enable me to work across a range of communications issues. I graduated in the top 10 per cent of communications graduates, majoring in organisational communication.
I completed an internship in the corporate communications section of the Department of Air Transport and have held communications roles in my extra-curricular activities. My objective is to apply my knowledge and gain experience with a dynamic government department focused on achieving excellence.
Graduated: November 2008
Department of Air Transport
- Researched safety campaigns to ascertain what worked well and what should be avoided in the next campaign
- Wrote weekly updates for the company’s website
- Edited copy for safety brochures
- Obtained quotes from printing companies for various jobs and compiled recommendations for the management team’s consideration
- Attended meetings with stakeholders such as Qantas, Sydney Airports Corporation and Virgin Blue
Community Justice Centre
- Helped clients with the preparation their cases for mediation
- Assisted local residents to articulate their issues
- Prepared arguments and articulate desired resolutions
Smithtown Medical Research Institute
- Provided support to the fundraising manager for various ongoing fundraising programs
- Secured sponsorship from local businesses
- Liaised with local community groups and school representatives
- Prepared promotional material and press releases
- Assisted Institute staff at special events
- Developed the ‘Science for Schools’ event that raised over $8000
Smithtown Community Centre Committee
- Contributed ideas at monthly meetings to increase youth involvement in planned activities for the 2000 bicentenary of the town’s establishment
- Worked with local student representative councils to canvas young peoples’ opinions
- Planned and implemented activities
- Prepared promotional materials
- Performed the role of young person’s spokesman on local radio
| Vera Baccari – HR Manager|
Department of Air Transport
Phone: 08 5555 5555
| Dr Wendy Rushmore – Senior Lecturer|
University of Smithtown
Phone: 08 4444 4444
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...