Government promotions officer resume
This free sample resume for a government promotions officer has an accompanying government promotions officer sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
47 Theopoulos Avenue
Georgeville NSW 2345
M: 0466 666 888
H: (02) 66 666 888
E: [email protected]
To work as part of a dedicated organisation that serves the community by promoting the importance of public health through education programs, special events and activities, and promotions.
Cancer Council of Tarret
- Coordinate special events to increase community awareness about the dangers of smoking
- Liaise with local business to generate sponsors for ongoing events
- Lobby local and state governments for funds
- Coordinate community forums
- Develop and coordinate an anti-tanning youth group (Youth Against Bronze)
- Raised $10 000 for the Youth Against Bronze campaign in 2008
- Planned and organised the ‘Say No’ campaign that generated multiple new sponsors and increased revenue
NSW Department of Health
- Rostered and coordinated the Drugs and Alcohol Prevention team
- Commissioned research to present to the Health Minister
- Oversaw the Alcohol Research Centre across the Granton District
- Provided management contact for clients and public enquiries
- Drafted policy and guidelines for the department
- Coordinated study on youth drug and alcohol use which raised awareness and was well referenced in national media outlets
Kick Start Youth Support Services
- Recruited, trained and coordinated volunteers
- Worked closely with the CEO of Kick Start
- Drafted funding submissions to the State Government to secure the medium- to long-term future of the program
- Coordinated all administrative, management and budgetary components of the Volunteer and Community Involvement Department
- Developed and managed public relations, marketing and advertising strategies
- 2001 – Nominated for ‘Youth of the Year’ Award
|Category||Name||Proficiency||Yrs experience||Last Used|
|Computer||Microsoft Office||Advanced||12 yrs||Use currently|
|Computer||Filemaker Pro||Intermediate||7 yrs||< 6 months|
|Computer||Content Management System||Intermediate||5 yrs||Use currently|
English medieval history
Sustainability and the environment
Available upon request
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...