Health and safety advisor sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a Health and Safety Advisor has an accompanying Health and Safety Advisor sample resume and Health and Safety Advisor sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Health and Safety Advisor
Health and safety in the workplace is paramount and Township City Council is determined to ensure safe work practices across all council functions and activities. This position involves working as part of the health and safety team to guarantee a solid Work Health and Safety Management System across Township City Council.
- Manage return to work programs
- Liaise regularly with StateCover, WorkCover and allied health providers
- Oversee the continuing work health and safety practices of all council activities
- Assist with employee inductions for new staff
- Monitor and recommend improved health and safety practices across the board
- Vocational or tertiary qualification in Work Health and Safety
- OH&S Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Safety Auditor accreditation
- Current Class C Driver’s Licence
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to John Donor, HR Coordinator, Township City Council: email@example.com.