High school student resume
This free sample resume for a high school student has an accompanying sample high school student cover letter and to help you put together a winning job application.
104 Newstart Ave
Tanksville NSW 2300
M: 0400 123 123
I am a high school student eager to use my strong customer service experience and communication skills to provide outstanding service to a range of clients. I am keen to develop new skills to complement my studies and to progress in the customer service industry.
I have extensive experience in customer service, which has helped me to develop strong interpersonal skills. I get along well with others and always conduct myself with the utmost professionalism.
I am a confident communicator, having developed strong verbal communication skills in my customer-facing roles. I am able to clearly provide information and interact with customers in a friendly manner.
Ability to work in teams
I have worked in team environments for over three years. In my current position, I work with a small team of eight staff who specialise in print and copy projects. We are a self-managed team who coordinate all customer projects in our department to deliver a great result to the customer.
The CopyJet print and copy department is a busy environment in which I have had to quickly develop the ability to effectively multi-task jobs in order to manage my various responsibilities. I am able to manage my time and work without supervision.
Customer Service Representative, CopyJet
- Working in a small, self-managed team in the busy print and copy department
- Advising customers of product, print, design and software solutions for their projects
- Operating machinery and equipment to print documents, banners, business cards and posters
- Working efficiently to deliver high-volume projects on time in a high-pressure environment
- Conducting incoming staff training
Customer Service Representative, Chucky’s Chickens
- Assisted customers with ordering and paying for their meals
- Operated the cash register and handled payments
- Worked quickly to produce customers’ orders in a timely manner
- Followed strict hygiene and safety protocols
- Maintained the highest standards of customer service
|MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)||Intermediate|
Travel literature, Japanese cuisine and yoga.
Tanksville High School
M: 0422 333 444
|Elizabeth Pickering |
M: 0499 888 777