Horticulture (Arborist) sample job advertisement
Our client is currently seeking an arborist with demonstrated experience to supervise a small team of arborists carrying out tree maintenance in several areas in Sydney. If you would like to further your career within a growing company and have a genuine passion for working within the horticulture industry then we want to hear from you.
In this varied role, you will be performing all aspects of an arborist's duties on-site such as:
- helping with pest diagnosis and removals
- stump removals
- ensuring all safety procedures are followed.
You will also need leadership qualities including:
- confident decision making
- excellent verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- a trade qualification in Arboriculture/Horticulture
- relevant arboriculture experience including tree maintenance and tree climbing
- experience in tree surgery or horticulture
- an HR or MR driver's licence
- * chainsaw experience
- an EWP licence or previous tree climbing experience
- the ability to work well at heights
- enthusiasm and physical fitness.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next challenge, please send your resume, quoting Ref: AB843, to Ellen McMahon: email@example.com