Human resources manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a human resources manager has an accompanying human resources manager sample resume and human resources manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Human Resources Manager
MC Smith is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships with line managers and provide a professional HR service to the business.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- Leadership – mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organisation
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to Joe Hunter at [email protected], or mail to:
13 Pivot Place
Staffsville NSW 2000
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
More than just resume support. If you are changing careers, looking for a new opportunity ...
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...