In-house photographer sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a in-house photographer has an accompanying in-house photographer sample resume and in-house photographer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Your House is a medium-sized boutique real estate firm based in the colourful suburb of Fitzroy in Melbourne. With our business and client base experiencing rapid growth, we’re now looking for an in-house photographer to take beautiful photographs of our properties to be posted on our website, in magazines and in our window displays.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of all our photography needs and going out to our listed properties to take high-quality, stylish, well-lit shots, indoor and outdoor.
- Retouching and editing photographs, creating slideshows and video tours for the website, and prepping photos for use in print media, posters, catalogues and the web.
- Sorting, resizing, coding and filing all images for easy access on our database.
- Handling print production, obtaining quotes and selecting stock, all within budget and deadline.
What you need:
- Impeccable skills, creative spark, an eye for detail, and the ability to take the best real estate pictures in the industry!
- You need to be very organised, as you’ll be running around working on multiple projects simultaneously. That means you need to be efficient, independent, and be able to work to a deadline.
- A professional photography qualification, with exceptional Photoshop CS5.5 skills.
- You also need to have your own equipment and own transport.
If you’d like a shot at this dynamic opportunity, send your resume, cover letter and 5 to 10 samples of your work to Pamela Rama, Manager, Your House: [email protected]