IT Analyst resume
This free sample resume for a IT Analyst has an accompanying sample IT Analyst cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
87 Hootenanny St
Brisbane QLD 4000
Mobile: 0411 333 666
I am a qualified IT analyst with a high level of experience in developing and implementing the IT needs of a business. I am adept at performing support and analysis across a large range of development and project activities, including designing, coding, testing and implementing client/server, web and desktop applications, and performing diagnosis and troubleshooting functions.
I possess strong communication, time management and organisational skills and I thrive in an enthusiastic team environment. I am seeking a role where I can use my skills to help with business growth and development.
Office Tech is a leading Australian-based office supplies company.
- Head company CRM Solution Implementation Team, built on J2EE.
- Perform support and analysis functions across a range of development and project activities.
- Liaise with users, business and IT functional areas across Office Tech’s regional operations, to understand and document detailed system requirements.
- Assess and provide estimates for development work and project tasks.
- Create, code, test, modify and install programs for a host of applications.
- Undertake complex analysis of systems, including diagnosis and correction of faults, and propose solutions.
- Recognise process improvement opportunities.
- Successful execution of company CRM solution
- Met budgeted cost and efficiency targets
- Awarded ‘Apex’ Award for outstanding development applications
Small Things Brewery
Small Things is a fast-growing WA-based brewery, distributing worldwide.
- Involved in all stages of the SDLC to date, from the business case development through to support.
- Created and documented business process flows.
- Expedited pre-implementation workshops to all relevant application stakeholders.
- Cooperated with project managers, particularly in managing deliverables and risk mitigation.
- Liaised with both business and IT functional areas across Small Things Australian and European operations.
|Platforms||J2EE, JSP, XML/XSLT, ASP, CSS, HTML4/5, Apache Server, .Net|
|Databases||MS-SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL|
My interests include hunting, interpretive dance and parkour.
|Jerry Schmoible Lead Developer |
T: (02) 8888 9999
|Cian Do IT Director|
Small Things Brewery
T: (02) 8800 6600