Landscape gardener sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a gardener has an accompanying gardener sample resume and gardener sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Terrafirma is a leading provider of gardening and landscaping services in Melbourne. Winner of several design awards and with 25 years of experience, Terrafirma is seeking an experienced Landscape Gardener to join our hardworking and growing team.
- Undertake turf and garden maintenance and landscape construction activities including irrigation, soft and hardscaping, turfing, and building retaining walls
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment in accordance with OH&S procedures?
- Participate in plant propagation and removal
- Apply pest management and plant nutrition programs
- Contribute to design and planning of garden works
- Maintain all machinery and equipment
- Order and maintain plant stock
- Previous gardening/landscaping experience
- Skills in various gardening techniques and equipment, and an ability to maintain and service equipment
- Good plant identification skills
- Experience handling pest and weed control chemicals
- A solid work ethic and good teamwork skills
- Current first aid certificate
- HR licence
- Own transport
Uniform and PPE gear will be provided for the successful applicant. Please note that the recruitment process for this role includes a pre-employment medical examination.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to Doug Pipe, Manager, Terrafirma Landscapers: [email protected]