Legal secretary sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a legal secretary has an accompanying legal secretary sample resume and legal secretary sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Junior legal secretary – established city firm
A great role to start your career as a legal secretary is now available with a well-known city law firm.
You will be responsible for assisting the secretaries and paralegals in the group and learning the basics of a legal office, with the opportunity to get more involved in typing of documents, file maintenance and administrative tasks once you have proved yourself.
Ideally, you will have one year’s office experience with a secretarial qualification. Additionally, you will have a typing speed of 40 – 50 wpm and a good knowledge of Microsoft Word. You will have excellent communication skills, a comfortable and professional phone manner, a positive attitude and a keenness to learn.
If you think you have what it takes to start a career in the legal industry, please send your application to:
02 85 555 555
Popular Course Searches
- cert iv in legal services
- certificate iv in legal services victoria
- cert iv legal services
- juris doctor online australia
- certificate iv in legal services online sydney australia
- study bachelor of law externally
- certificate iv in legal services online qld
- certificate iv in legal services australia distance learning
- certificate iv in legal services in victoria
- juris doctor in australia
- certificate 4 in legal services
- government funded law courses online
- government funded law courses qld
- government funded law courses brisbane
- law courses new south wales