Mechanic sample job advertisement
Senior Mechanic – Luxury Car Garage
Our luxury care garage in Grangeville requires an experienced mechanic with proven ability to work with a range of vehicles according to stringent best-practice standards. The right candidate will manage the small workshop team to ensure all activities are carried out on time and at an exceptional standard to maintain staff–client relations.
The successful applicant will have:
- at least five years experience as an auto mechanic
- proven ability in vehicle electrical systems and fault diagnostics
- proven ability in pneumatic and hydraulic systems diagnostics and repair
- experience of managing a team
- familiarity with excellent standards of quality control
- experience of keeping accurate records
- excellent customer service skills.
We offer rewarding conditions of employment including:
- on-call allowance
- paid overtime
- family friendly policies
- four weeks annual leave
- long service leave
- a commitment to learning and development.
For more information, call Luke Jenkins, owner, on (09) 4334 4444 or send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]