Mental health worker sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a mental health worker has an accompanying mental health worker sample resume and mental health worker sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Mental health worker
The Sydney Community Health Centre has an opening for a qualified Mental Health Worker to join their team in delivering a range of community and rehabilitation mental health services across the region. Our program aims to help people diagnosed with mental illness to improve their quality of life and live at an ideal level of independence in the community by providing social, educational and recreational opportunities to help clients achieve personal goals.
For this role, you will need:
- A degree in Counselling, Psychology or Social Work
- Eligibility for registration with the Australian Counselling Association or AASW
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to listen, counsel and assist adults requiring emotional support
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality mental health care
You will manage a complex caseload of clients with emotional challenges or a history of mental illness and will work as part of a close-knit team to ensure quality of care.
If this sounds like a good fit, please send your resume to Leanne Johns, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (02) 9999 8888.