|Theresa Potter |
Phone: (03) 3456 7890
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
See letters of recommendation
Nanny sample resume
This free sample resume for a nanny has an accompanying nanny sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
34 Cricket Lane
Lilyvale VIC 3044
0411 000 999
(03) 1122 3344
I am a mature, responsible, reliable and cheerful person with excellent childcare and interpersonal skills, a Certificate III in Children’s Services, and extensive experience as both a live-in and live-out nanny. I simply love children, love caring for them and find them fascinating, and I am seeking further nanny work to continue doing what I love and broadening my experience.
- Cared for two children, aged four years old and nine months (at the time of starting)
- Carried out daily activities to meet the children’s physical and emotional needs
- Prepared and served meals and snacks to the four-year-old and fed the baby a combination of bottled milk and solids, and helped to wean the baby fully onto solids
- Changed nappies and bathed and dressed the children
- Played with the children and took them on walks/to the playground
- Organised games and read storybooks to the four-year-old
- Cared for two children, aged five and eight
- Prepared and served breakfast and dinner, and prepared school lunches
- Oversaw playtime and scheduled/social activities with friends after school
- Took children on walks, outings and educational trips
- Organised games and other entertainment
- Intervened when disagreements arose
- Helped the eight-year-old with homework
- Read to the children
- Met with parents on a weekly basis to discuss the week’s plans, as we as any issues or disciplinary problems
- Cared for six-year-old twins every afternoon until parents returned from work
- Picked the boys up from school
- Prepared snacks for the boys and dinner for the family
- Oversaw their play and swimming in the pool, took them to the playground and played sport with them in the backyard
- Organised games and entertainment
- Read to the boys
- Intervened when disagreements arose and disciplined when necessary
Current First Aid Certificate
Working With Children Check
Current driver’s licence
Cooking and baking
Reading – member of the Jane Austen Fan Club
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...