Nursing graduate job advertisement
St Joseph's Hospital graduate nurse program – apply now!
St Joseph's Hospital offers a graduate nurse program for newly registered general nurses.
Graduates will develop the clinical and organisational skills needed for a successful career in health care.
As a successful registered general nurse you will be offered a contract position for the duration of the program, which is usually undertaken over a 12-month period. You will normally work shifts rostered over seven days and six weeks annual leave will be negotiated as appropriate.
St Joseph's Hospital will:
- provide you with a supportive environment to assist you to develop and consolidate your valuable clinical and organisational skills
- fully consider your interest in gaining experience in a particular clinical area when planning your individually structured program.
To successfully gain a place at St Joseph's Hospital you will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- provide exemplary customer service to everyone with whom you come into contact
- work within a team and cooperate fully with all staff members
- strive constantly to improve both yourself and the workplace
- apply an excellent knowledge base to the clinical setting
- demonstrate safe practice at all times.
Please visit www.example.com.au to print a graduate application form, or contact Phillip Costa, Staff Development Coordinator on (03) 1111 1111.