Payroll accounts officer job ad
This sample job advertisement for a Payroll/accounts officer has an accompanying Payroll/accounts officer sample resume and Payroll/accounts officer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Payroll/Accounts Officer, REF: 314A
Fast Freight is one of Australia’s largest transport and logistics companies, and an exciting opportunity with this dynamic business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organised person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Processing of superannuation and group certificates and PAYG
- Payroll/ad hoc reports
- Data entry
- Data checking
- Support to the Group Payroll Manager
- Day-to-day administration including timesheets, new hires, terminations, updating employee records and Worker's Compensation claims
- Processing cash receipts, monthly billing and direct debits
- Reconciliation of cash receipts with bank statements
- Assisting with accounts payable and debt collections
- Improvement of payroll systems and procedures
- Ensuring company compliance with employment law, superannuation requirements and tax legislation
- Answering internal queries
You will need:
- Minimum two years experience in a large professional organisation processing high-volume end-to-end payroll
- High-level proficiency in payroll systems, Microsoft applications, Excel and MYOB
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation, ATO rules and superannuation
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of perks and benefits – a competitive salary, modern ‘green’ offices, a friendly team, subsidised canteen, fresh fruit delivered daily, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to: Michael Todd, HR Manager, Fast Freight, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Fast Freight, 79 O’Connor St, Westhaven VIC 3009.