Personal carer sample job advertisement
Sunnybrook Aged Care Services is an aged care service provider that is committed to providing the highest quality in aged care to the community of Rockhaven. We aim to assist individuals to lead lives of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes.
Roles and responsibilities of the position include:
- Assisting and accompanying aged and disabled persons during daily activities
- Assisting clients with their mobility
- Performing housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and cleaning
- Preparing food for clients
- Assisting in personal hygiene and dressing
- Arranging social activities
- Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Doing shopping and running errands
- Liaising with case manager
- Documenting services provided, incidents and/or accidents, time sheets and updating other records
- Participating in team meetings, reviews and quality improvement strategies
- Police check/clearance
- Current driver’s licence
- Current First Aid Level 2 Certificate
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- 2+ years relevant experience
The successful applicant will be a caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and a commitment to providing the highest in quality aged care.
We practise family-friendly employment policies, with flexible working hours, casual and part-time work.
Please fax your resume, quoting reference number AC751,
to Jo Spencer at (02) 8888 8888 or send by email to email@example.com.