Personal trainer cover letter
5/72 Heath Drive
Thatestown SA 5000
T: (08) 71 000 000
M: 0422 222 222
Health Body Spirit
Shop 2 George Street
Thatestown SA 5000
Dear Ms Petrowski
Re: Personal Trainer position
I wish to apply for the position of personal trainer at Health Body Spirit as advertised in The Thatestown Tribune on August 10.
I have been working as a personal trainer for the past four years, recruiting clients and working with them to obtain their goals and maintain motivation. I have a proven track record in retaining clients on a long-term basis with solid results. I have experience in boxing, circuit training and group fitness and specialise in obesity prevention, and injury management and prevention. I have a solid knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology.
I am passionate about the fitness industry and am committed to improving the health and wellbeing of individuals. I approach my work with a high level of initiative, reliability, empathy and determination. I have outstanding communication skills and work well both autonomously and in team environments.
My qualifications, skills, experience and enthusiasm for the industry would make me a valuable trainer for your growing company. I am excited about the opportunity of joining Health Body Spirit and look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further.
Popular Course Searches
- how to become an exercise physiologist
- how to become a personal trainer in perth
- masters of sports coaching
- what do you need to be a personal trainer
- how to become a personal trainer in act
- graduate certificate sports coaching
- to further my career in fitness
- what subjects do you need to become a personal trainer
- what is a cert 3 in fitness
- diploma sport and fitness perth wa
- how to become a personal trainer in brisbane
- what i need to be personal trainer in sydney
- what is a fitness diploma
- how to study to become a personal trainer
- online courses to become a personal trainer