Pharmacist sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a pharmacist has an accompanying pharmacist sample resume and pharmacist sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
HealthiLife Pharmacy is a progressive healthcare provider integrating community, hospital and compounding services. We are presently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, self-motivated pharmacist to join a dynamic team in our busy pharmacy.
Reporting to the Pharmacist in Charge, your primary role will be to help fulfil orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every HealthiLife Pharmacy customer.
The successful applicant will be a qualified pharmacist with a background in community pharmacy, exceptional product knowledge and a flexible working style. You will also be outgoing and team oriented.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
- Working with Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver excellent customer service
- Assisting the Pharmacist in Charge
- Delivering health promotion programs as required
- Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
- Achieving KPIs and business objectives
You will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy
- Thorough knowledge of OTC and prescription medications (including S4s and dangerous drugs)
- Experience compounding extemporaneous products
- A knowledge of AMFAC Dispensing software
- Experience with the LOTS point of sale system
- Comprehensive knowledge of PBS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
The suitable applicant must be registered with The Pharmacy Board of Australia, have a current driver’s licence and may be subject to a Police Clearance Certificate. Remuneration will depend on experience, and is subject to a period of probation.
If you have the skillset described above, and are ready to take on a new and exciting challenge, then please email your application to: heal[email protected]