Project engineer sample job advertisement
Senior Project Controls Engineer
This is your opportunity to work for a results-focused consultancy that provides services to the mining, minerals and energy resource sectors. Our clients include some of the largest resource companies in the world. You can be assured there will be no shortage of interesting and challenging project work on the horizon.
We have just won a contract to work on a large scale coal project and are looking for a Senior Project Controls Engineer to help establish and oversee our Project Controls Team. As the Senior Project Controls Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and implement processes and be involved in the process from start to finish.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have:
- tertiary engineering qualifications
- experience in cost and schedule management with strong skills with Primavera, MS Project and Excel
- proven ability to identify potential cost overruns and take appropriate preventative actions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- providing leadership and guidance to the planning and cost engineers
- development of budgets, cost trends, forecasts and cost analysis
- management, cost and reporting of FEED and detailed design phases
- revision of planning and scheduling documentation to identify risk issues
- liaison with engineering staff and external providers to obtain accurate information for project controls, planning, scheduling and project management support
- creation and ongoing management of the costs, budgets and forecasts associated with the project.
Send your resume and cover letter to Joe Briggs at Hortiplan PO Box 9999 Taskerville WA, or email to [email protected]