Psychology graduate job advertisement
Permanent and temporary positions currently exist in SA Health hospitals and mental health care facilities across the state. We are looking for suitably qualified psychologists –whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional.
SA Health psychologists work across a broad range of specialties including:
- aged care
- child and youth services
- community services
- Indigenous services
- rehabilitation and extended treatment
- secure and forensic mental health services
- dual diagnosis.
As a SA Health psychologist, we can offer you:
- excellent remuneration, benefits and incentives
- flexible and lifestyle-friendly conditions
- career advancement opportunities including scholarships to support your post graduate study and an excellent career pathway through our clinical advancement scheme.
A criminal history check may be conducted on the recommended persons for these positions.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Michael Horton, Recruitment Coordinator, quoting reference PSY296 to firstname.lastname@example.org.