Remedial massage therapist sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a remedial massage therapist has an accompanying remedial massage therapist sample resume and remedial massage therapist sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Remedial massage therapist
Bright Springs Wellness Centre has a reputation for providing the highest quality of health treatments and client service – and we are now looking for an exceptional remedial massage therapist to join our close-knit team.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced therapist in remedial massage who has the desire to build a strong client base with our loyal clientele.
This is a great opportunity to work in a relaxed, friendly environment and to expand your knowledge and experience by working in close contact with other health professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform massage treatments to encourage relaxation, relieve muscle tension and improve blood circulation
- Use a range of remedial massage techniques to enhance sports performance and treat/prevent injury
- Provide excellent customer service and advice on stretching, relaxation and general health
You will need:
- A Diploma in Remedial Massage
- At least two years of experience as a remedial massage therapist
- Physical fitness, stamina and excellent manual skills
- Ability to perform 5-6 deep tissue massages consecutively
- Team spirit and capacity to work autonomously
- Strong customer interaction skills with ability to build client base
- Passion for health and wellbeing
- Professional presentation
- A current first aid certificate
- Association membership, provider number for health funds and professional indemnity insurance
We are looking for highly motivated, friendly people to join our fantastic team to nurture our clients and help grow our client base. Hours are flexible, although availability on Saturdays is essential.
If you have a passion for improving others’ wellbeing and seek a challenging role with a supportive team, please send your resume and cover letter to: Jennifer Tate, Manager, Bright Springs Wellness Centre: [email protected]