Sample 'not-for-profit' job advertisement
Volunteer Programs Coordinator
Rainbow Children's Foundation Australia (RCFA)
Our NFP (not for profit) organisation is dedicated to finding a home for homeless children around Australia. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced person to coordinate our successful volunteer program. The organisation relies on the goodwill of our volunteers, and the growth and nurturing of this department is vital to the functioning of RCFA.
Working full time at our Canberra office, this highly satisfying role will see you:
- coordinating local fundraising and high profile events
- creating new volunteer projects and attracting enthusiastic members
- representing RCFA in publicity and promotional activities
- liaising with local media.
We are looking for a proactive, responsible individual who has demonstrated a history of success in:
- growing and coordinating community fundraising events, promotional launches and donor development strategies
- media liaison and publicity generation
- managing and expanding existing supporter and volunteer networks whilst establishing new networks.
Please note that this is not a volunteer position. Salary will be negotiated.
If you are someone who encompasses all of the above qualities and more, apply now by emailing or posting your resume to:
PO Box 000
Example ACT 5622