Sample Teaching (secondary) job advertisement
Secondary School Teacher, Darwin State High School
We are seeking an innovative and qualified Secondary School teacher to join the English faculty at our leading co-educational school. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the Northern Territory secondary school curriculum.
The position will involve teaching students in Years 7 to 12 and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area of English.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
Renee Jameson, Principal, email@example.com
For more information, call Renee on 0800 000 000 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Popular Course Searches
- how to become a teacher
- how to become a teacher in nsw
- how to become a primary school teacher in nsw
- what qualifications do i need to be a teacher
- study to be a teacher
- how to become a primary school teacher
- how to become a tafe teacher
- teaching degree online
- bachelor of education primary online
- how to become a primary school teacher in victoria
- how to be a teacher in victoria
- graduate certificate in tesol online
- how do i become a primary school teacher in australia
- how to become a school teacher in nsw
- government funded teaching secondary courses brisbane