Security guard sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a security guard has an accompanying security guard sample resume and security guard sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Forcefield Inc is a security solutions contractor based in Sydney. Due to our growing reputation as the go-to guys of the Australian security industry, we have been granted several new high-profile contracts for the next year. We are recruiting for professional security guards with excellent customer service and security skills to join our tight-knit and highly regarded team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform static door operations for a range of city venues
- Protect patrons from harm
- Check ID, refuse entry where necessary
- Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
- Defuse potentially volatile situations and intervene when necessary
- Perform first aid when necessary
You will need:
- Current NSW Security Licence
- Physical fitness
- Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Willingness and ability to work to a flexible roster, 7 days a week
- Own transport
- Current first aid certificate
Applicants will need to undergo police and RTA checks.
If you have a passion for providing crucial security services and seek a challenging role with an enthusiastic team, please send your resume to: Lynn Sure, HR Manager, Forcefield Inc: email@example.com.