Senior business analyst sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a senior business analyst has an accompanying senior business analyst sample resume and senior business analyst sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior Business Analyst
Are you an experienced professional with business vision? Want the chance to make your mark? Then it’s time to consider a career with one of Australia's largest retail businesses.
We have an opening in our analysis team for a Senior Business Analyst to help us restructure and take full advantage of our recent online presence.
Communicating with the IT team and working with sales and marketing, you’ll have a strong ability to interpret data, detect trends and provide insight to ensure commercially astute business decisions can be made and implemented.
- Identify new product opportunities and trends
- Analyse and make recommendations for business process improvement, process mapping and process design
- Conceptualise and recommend strategies to improve operational performance and management processes
- Conduct research and end-to-end analysis
- Lead executive management and project teams on change and technology projects
- Hold workshops with staff, business stakeholders and third parties
- Ensure delivery on key metrics and report to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare, manage and analyse budgets and forecasts
- Maintain relationships with numerous stakeholders
- Provide insight into and commentary on sales and marketing and the broader business re: the delivery of commercially robust initiatives and developments
- Coordinate and implement change management processes
You will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing business analysis in a commercial/retail environment
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/or project management
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Very strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- IT literacy with substantial experience with Excel, and proficiency with analysis tools
- Experience leading large teams
- A capacity to work autonomously
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to Jennifer Bristles, HR Director, Coldiworths: firstname.lastname@example.org.