Senior financial accountant sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a senior financial accountant has an accompanying senior financial accountant sample resume and senior financial accountant sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior financial accountant, REF: F90111
Who we are:
Cumin & Stout Accounting & Finance recruits qualified accountants for Australian businesses. Our clients include multinational companies, government agencies and SMEs.
Our client is a large insurance company which employs the best talent in the market. You will be working with a team of committed and dynamic individuals and you will enjoy significant mentoring and excellent progression prospects.
The client requires a skilled Senior Financial Accountant to join their experienced finance team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will have broad responsibilities across financial and management reporting. You can look forward to generous financial incentives, gaining exposure to commercial areas of the business and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of financial monthly reporting
- Analysis of reports to advise on cashflow, budgets and forecasts
- Provision of high-level financial, taxation and business development advice
- Making recommendations on process improvements and presenting those recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Delivering the annual budget and quarterly budget forecast
- Providing commentary on the financial figures of the business
- Management and development of a team of accountants
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, with a minimum of four years experience in a similar role in financial accounting. You will have strong technical accounting skills and be able to manage financial reporting requirements in a complex corporate structure. You will also have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to present financial information to a wide audience.
Key personal attributes:
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Amelia Moonie: email@example.com, quoting reference number F90111.
Popular Course Searches
- masters of taxation
- tax courses brisbane
- study bachelor of accounting in australia
- advanced diploma in accounting australia
- tax courses canberra
- seek learning advanced diploma of accounting
- university of south australia distance
- university sa courses
- accounting courses adelaide
- master of taxation sydney
- tax courses gold coast
- graduate diploma tax
- cert iv accounting online
- tax courses melbourne
- cert 4 accounting