Senior social worker sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a senior social worker has an accompanying senior social worker sample resume and senior social worker sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior Social Worker – Emergency Department
The Royal Sherbert Hospital is seeking the services of a Senior Social Worker to work within our expanding public health service. This is your opportunity to come and be part of a busy emergency department in one of the biggest country hospitals in NSW.
The successful applicant will work within a multidisciplinary team providing advanced clinical services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver assessment, crisis intervention, counselling, treatment and case
- management for patients suffering sexual abuse, mental health conditions and domestic violence
- Initiate and manage evidence-based interventions
- Act as a clinical resource to staff and take a leadership role in the development and evaluation of clinical practice protocols
- Coordinate other specialist health services as required
- Evaluate education, training programs and clinical interventions
What you need:
- Bachelor of Social Work
- At least 7 years’ experience working within an emergency department in a hospital or community mental health environment providing assessment, treatment and case management
- Superior interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills
If you are interested in being part of this dynamic and contemporary health service, please email your CV to Felicity Brown, Director of Social Work Services: email@example.com