Sports centre manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a sports centre manager has an accompanying sports centre manager sample resume and sports centre manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Sports Centre Manager
Salt Air Sports Club is a large sports centre based in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. Boasting state of the art facilities including a large gym and netball, tennis and squash courts, our membership base has grown in recent years to make us the premier facility for sporting and fitness activities in Sydney.
We are recruiting for a new centre Manager to organise and oversee all aspects of the business, and show leadership and direction for this high-profile organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The management, strategic direction and promotion of the centre
- Control of administration, funding, grants and sponsorship
- Developing partnerships with government bodies, schools and the community
- Creating strong customer and safety-focused teams
- Maintaining impeccable standards of cleanliness and OH&S over entire grounds
- Marketing to drive membership growth
- Member administration and staff recruitment
You will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in business/management
- Experience in the sports and fitness industry
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent marketing, communication and leadership skills
- Drive and initiative to increase the membership base
- Sound knowledge of industry regulations and legislative requirements
- A passion for playing and sharing sport and fitness
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Working With Children card
- Professional presentation
If you have a passion for sport and a head for business and wish to join an enthusiastic and dedicated team, please send your resume to: Ben Driver, Director, Salt Air Sports Club, [email protected] or phone on (02) 4444 0600.