Tour guide job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a tour guide has a tour guide sample resume and tour guide sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Tour Guide: Aussie Getaways
Aussie Getaways offers a diverse range of exhilarating experiences for adventurous travellers of all ages.
We provide premium quality touring holidays, day tours, accommodated guided tours, coach camping tours, 4WD adventure safaris, short breaks and specialist itineraries.
As a tour guide with Aussie Getaways, you will be responsible for leading up to 25 guests on day trips through the captivating Australian outback to deliver the experience of a lifetime. Be instrumental in creating the magical experiences and service we are famous for.
- Taking clients on the Crater Canyon day walk
- Engaging and involving customers in the outback experience
- Explaining the history, geography, culture and fauna of the outback
- Working with Aussie Getaways to plan new trips and improve services
- Organising accommodation and helping clients with transfers
- And much more
- Some guide experience is essential, though training will be provided
- 4WD experience essential
- All applicants must have a current Senior First Aid Certificate, LR Driver’s Licence and Police Clearance Certificate
- Applicants who speak foreign languages will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge and passion for all things Australian are a must!
If you are a mature, highly motivated, organised, outgoing and adventurous person with excellent communication and leadership skills, we want to speak with you!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to Philip Simons at [email protected]