If you enjoy working with people and would like to start a career in human resources, or are looking to upgrade your current HR knowledge, then this Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) qualification from College for Adult Learning (CAL) could be a great option for you.
CAL’s Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) will strengthen your ability to foster a positive and productive workplace focusing on its people and culture. You’ll develop critical skills in change management, resource management and policy creation as well as managing budgets and financial plans to make effective business decisions that align with business goals and impact the bottom line.
What you’ll learn:
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency with stakeholders
- Lead continuous improvement to ensure the business is always positively evolving
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position
- Foster innovation and develop a positive, results-oriented culture in your organisation