Equip yourself with the ICT knowledge and project management skills needed to excel with this online Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management (ICT60415) course from Microsoft IT Academy member, Upskilled.
Delivered entirely online, this 12-month course will take you through the foundational skills required of an effective ICT project manager as well as teach you project fundamentals. You’ll learn how to budget, schedule and monitor small projects in a range of business contexts; be trained to consider quality, risk and agility in relation to deploying your projects; and also learn to effectively manage change in the workplace.
The program also recognises the importance of soft skills such as leadership and communication and dedicates an entire module to honing your interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with your team. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll walk away with a nationally recognised qualification – one that will validate your specialist project management skills and help you start your career as an ICT project manager.
Anyone can apply, however the preferred pathway for applicants includes:
- Successful completion of any ICT diploma qualification or other relevant diploma; OR
- Vocational experience in a senior IT or IT systems role
What You’ll Learn
In this IT course, the units of competency you may study include:
- ICTPMG601 – Establish ICT project governance
- ICTPMG605 – Manage ICT project closure
- ICTPMG602 – Manage ICT project initiation
- ICTICT610 – Manage copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPMG604 – Manage ICT project delivery
- ICTPMG603 – Manage ICT project planning
- ICTSAD605 – Elicit ICT requirements
- ICTPMG608 – Manage ICT project systems implementation
- ICTPMG607 – Manage and control ICT project risks
- ICTPMG606 – Manage ICT project quality
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
- ICTICT608 – Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT813 – Manage ICT services
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTSAD606 – Analyse stakeholder requirements
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.