Studying this Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (BSB42015) course offered online by Upskilled, you will gain the critical skills to pursue a career as a frontline manager. This course is ideal as first qualification for anyone wishing to become a future team leader, supervisor or manager.
It is especially relevant to those coming from a trade background being promoted into a supervisory role, or established managers who wish to segue into a Diploma of Management in future. Upon completion of this management course, you will have the foundational skills and knowledge to oversee company production, supervise staff and control costs for any business.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this management course, the units of competency you will study include:
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 – Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT405 – Provide personal leadership
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.