Accounting graduate job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an accounting graduate has an accompanying accounting graduate sample resume and accounting graduate sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Accounting graduate position
Grimes & Associates is a progressive national financial services firm, currently seeking graduates to join our Business Advisory and Accounting department. Working in a close-knit team, you will be exposed to a broad range of accounting and taxation work for small to medium-sized businesses. Under the guidance of our experienced finance team, successful applicants will be trained in:
- Preparing tax returns for small business and individuals, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and lodgement dates;
- Reviewing and analysing financial records to prepare financial and activity statements, FBT, BAS and GST returns using appropriate working papers and procedures;
- Assisting with budgeting;
- Consulting tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of typical tax returns;
- Checking data input and verifying totals on forms prepared to detect errors of arithmetic, data entry or procedures;
- Undertaking ad hoc administration tasks in relation to client files.
You will have the opportunity to liaise with clients, as well as the Australian Taxation Office and other regulatory bodies on a regular basis. As a contributing team member, you will be expected to provide the team with constructive comments, feedback and ideas on how to continuously improve to ensure efficiency.
We are looking for graduates who are client focused, innovative, team players and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Strong interpersonal skills are a must, and previous experience in a financial environment is ideal.
If you are a graduate seeking a successful career within a friendly team, in a modern office, apply now!