Accounts receivable officer sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a accounts receivable officer has an accompanying accounts receivable officer sample resume and accounts receivable officer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Accounts Receivable Officer
Quick Count Affiliated is one of Australia’s largest finance and superannuation providers, and an exciting opportunity with this dynamic business awaits the right candidate. This is a fast-paced but friendly environment that will suit an organised person with a great eye for detail, and plenty of team spirit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recording incoming cash, direct debit and credit card transactions
- Resolving collections by examining client payment plans, history, credit line etc
- Updating receivables by totalling unpaid invoices
- Data entry
- Data checking
- Support to the Group Payroll Manager
- Day-to-day administration including timesheets, new hires, terminations, updating employee records and Worker's Compensation claims
- Reconciliation of cash receipts with bank statements
- Assisting with accounts payable
- Improvement of collection systems and procedures
- Ensuring company compliance with employment law, superannuation requirements and tax legislation
- Answering internal queries
You will need:
- Minimum two years experience in a large professional organisation processing high-volume, end-to-end accounts
- High-level proficiency in payroll systems, Microsoft applications, Excel and MYOB
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation, ATO rules and superannuation
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of perks and benefits – a competitive salary, modern ‘green’ offices, a friendly team, subsidised canteen, fresh fruit delivered daily, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume to: Mandy Bean, HR Manager, Quick Count, [email protected] or mail to Quick Count, 10 Easy Street, Petersville, NSW 2100.